Achieving the optimal usage of machines and avoiding unexpected breakdowns by constantly monitoring machines statuses and usage through an accurate and up to date Database.
- Reducing unexpected maintenance works and shutdown period.
- Estimating, monitoring and controlling maintenance costs, and reducing maintenance expenses
- Saving accurate records of assets
- Decreasing overtime hours, and making the best use of stocks.
- Dealing with maintenance as an integral part to achieve objectives.
- Increasing Readiness of machines and its ability of executing working plans.
- Analysis and evaluate reasons of machines breakdown, and performance rate.
- Ability to evaluate the assets and estimate the life cycle of each machine.
- Improve the ability to follow-up and development of preventive and planned maintenance.
- Compatibility with the requirements of standard specification and requirements of health and safety.
- GOBIC was carefully designed for the purpose of facilitating data maintenance and reporting.
- GOBIC basically handles:1-Preventive and Planned Maintenance System.2-HRS (Human Resources System) that handles employees data and their attendance and absenteeism.
3-Spare Parts System.
4-Data management and analysis through reports.
- GOBIC is highly secure and manipulates user privileges.
- GOBIC analyzes performance and machines shutdown.
- GOBIC creates periodical and instant Database backups.
- GOBIC provides online support and version updates.
- GOBIC contains a special analysis program to determine the best way to make the best use of resources available from the technicians and spare parts.
- GOBIC online support and version updates.
- Creating maintenance plans according to counters, dates or both
- Hierarchal design (Sites -> Units -> Machines) .
- Storing and manipulating images for maintenance feedback.
- A robust database for vendors and manufacturers linked with equipments and spare parts.
- A robust database for saving different catalog (maintenance –spare parts), data and graphics.
- Monitoring maintenance resources (labor, spare parts, duration) for expected and implemented maintenance processes.
- Reports about basic data (stations, sites, units, machines, spare parts, categories, vendors, makers, employees, maintenance works, etc.) besides analytical reports for machines usage and deprecation.
- Reports on the spare parts and labor required for planned maintenance for a certain period.
- The Program uses maps and graphs in analysis operations such as comparing the orders of operation or comparing the consumption of spare parts in different periods, etc.
- Reports on the life cycle of the machine in terms of maintenance and the consumption of spare parts with their cost.
- Reports on the work orders executed during the specified period and divided by Departments or by location etc.
- Moreover, it will enable the users to prepare or modify reports and train them to take advantage of the databases that the program saved.
- Analyze of breakdown and shutdown periods
- Analyze the performance of equipment through the expense of reliability Availability and the proportion of usability
- Analyze of the consumption of spare parts and the performance of employment.
- Implementing all stocks operations (internal exchange, adding, restoration, transferring from stock to another, purchasing, etc.).
- Calculating current balance, inventory, preparation of orders and possibility of monitoring the prices of spare parts And the possibility of the existence of an engineering drawing or pictures for spare parts.
- Reports about stocks (stocks operation during specified period, required items, etc.).